Quantum Consciousness and Universal Consciousness
What if you could discover your true life's calling?
What if you could access wisdom from your higher self?
What if you finally understood why you are experiencing physical, mental or emotional pain and suffering? And you then understood what you needed to do to shift this forever?
Wouldn't your life be forever changed for the better?
Our Universal Consciousness sessions are like a guided meditation where clients reach depths of meditation that are normally only experienced by people who have practiced meditation for 10 or 15 years.
Often clients experience a 'still mind' or 'no mind'. They may also experience a kaleidoscope of colours, geometric shapes and patterns or symbols. They often encounter angelic like beings or family members or friends that have passed who may share deep understandings or profound wisdom.
Usually the client leaves with a profound sense of what needs to change in their life to get back into resonance with their soul's purpose. This comes from a 'Knowing' because all of the answers come from the client, not from the facilitator. During the session, the facilitator just asks questions to understand and document what the client is experiencing.
“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together.
We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.”
― Max Planck (Quantum Physicist and Nobel prize winner)
Quantum Physics states that all is energy, dissolving into and out of matter. The 'mind' or 'matrix of all matter' can be thought of as pure consciousness, or even God if you are religiously inclined. And what if all the scriptures from all denominations are right in their claim that every single thing, (including us) is made from this pure essence? God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent. All powerful, all knowing, all present. i.e IN EVERYTHING.
OK, so I'm more scientifically minded than religious, but guess what? Quantum Physics states that time does not really exist at the quantum level. A particle can be in two places at the same time. Particles are connected in some strange way so that they instantly change state at the same time irrespective of how far apart they are. Consciousness effects the outcome of an experiment. There are potentially 13 dimensions that we can not even comprehend and possibly an infinite number of universes were created at the big bank and parallel worlds within these dimensions.
And the father of quantum physics states that there is some 'mind' behind it all.
How beautiful is it that we can guide you to altered states of consciousness where you can experience some of these things.
In your Quantum Consciousness session, you can experience:-
- Leaving behind time, and visiting your consciousness at say 4 years old or 94 years old.
- Leaving behind space and time, and visiting parallel worlds, perhaps a world where you made a different major decision in the past. Or exploring different potential futures.
- Leaving behind space, time and this body. Explore past lives or future lives
- Leaving behind space, time and any sort of human body. Explore consciousness as a different life form, alien or even a life form that is pure energy
- Leave behind space, time, and all life forms. Experience ALL and NOTHING. This is beyond words and it what is normally only enjoyed by people who have a lifetime's experience of meditation. Some of our clients do reach this state even if they have little or no meditation experience
Bookings & Questions